Hi, I’m Caren!
Certified ADHD Life Coach + Creator of It’s ADHD Friendly – Wellbeing for the Chronically Distracted.
I am a late-diagnosed ADHD’er who’s determined to make up for the years of silent struggle I lived with before I knew about my neurodivergent brain.
Once I learned I had ADHD, I dove head-first into learning everything I could about my unique brain wiring – and how to thrive with it. Today, I’m living proof that it’s possible to live a great life with ADHD, and I’m here to share my insights with you.
It’s ADHD Friendly (or, IAF) is a celebration of smart, creative women at mid-life with ADHD. We focus on the positive and share tips, hacks and life advice on playing to your own unique strengths.
There’s no denying that living with ADHD can be challenging (especially around menopause, holy smokes), but focusing on the good is the best way to create energy, focus and follow through, so that’s what we do here.
I coach smart, ambitious women who struggle with chronic distraction, overwhelm and follow-through. Many of these women have ADHD, but not all are diagnosed or convinced they have it. Generally, my clients know they’re a bit different, and they have to do things their own way or they burn out out.
If that’s you – you are my people, full stop.
Courses & Templates
Distraction to Action
A science-based productivity program that helps ADHD’ers define what’s most important and follow through on it.
Vision to Action
A template to help you clarify and align your strengths, values + personal needs with your intentions.
The Organized Business
A robust template for getting your business organized with trackers, workflows and project planning.
New to the Blog? Here’s some of my favorite articles….
- What’s the BEST jobs for ADHD’ers? The one you love.
- Are you a compulsive spender? Here’s what to consider before you shop for anything – Once you’ve bought it, it’s your problem.
- ADHD + FIRE: Why I decided retiring early wasn’t for me.
- You CAN improve your relationship with money and spending well is skill – How to buy only what you really love.
- How to think about your money from this moment forward.
- If you’re interested in becoming minimalist, you might want to check out the quick guide to becoming a minimalist.
- But keep in mind that minimalism goes far beyond purging stuff. You also have to quit doing stuff, too.
CAREN MAGILL, CREDENTIALS
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE – Psychology
MASTERS DEGREE – Psychology
ADHD Life Coaching Certification – ADDCA
International Coaching Federation – ACC