Do you feel like you’re always busy, but never seem to get anything done?
If you’re constantly in catch-up mode, trying to get organized and ahead of never ending to-do’s, you’re not alone. I’ve been there, and so have most of my clients.
But the truth is, no matter how hard you strive, unless you’re clear on where you’re going (and why), there’s no end to the cycle of chaos and overwhelm.
Are you ready to get clear on your goals and create time and energy for what really matters?
Together we’ll also
- Explore your core values & signature strengths so you’ll know exactly what gives you energy (and what drains it).
- Create an ideal vision for your work and life.
- Work through limiting beliefs, self doubt or any negative self talk that’s holding you back from taking action.
- Create an action plan with specific, achievable goals to get you where you want to go in your work and life.
- Build a day-to-day structure that will keep you on-track, accountable and follow-through on your goals.
Select your Preferred 1-1 Coaching Engagement
September 2022 Group Coaching // Distraction to Action
An alternative approach to getting things done that doesn’t require you to push yourself harder than you already do.
Distraction to Action is an ADHD-Friendly process for getting clear on your goals, and creating the time and systems needed to follow through on them.
Registration Closes August 28, 2022